PERSONAL INSURANCE & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
As the owner of a small business, it’s important to make sure you have all of the insurance coverages you need. In addition to liability insurance for your food vending operation, FLIP is also happy to offer you and your family a variety of personal insurance options, as well as additional benefits.
Choosing a life insurance policy is an important part of planning for the future. As the owner of your own food vending business,the right life insurance plan can help your family maintain their financial freedom after you are gone.
We have four policies you can choose from to best meet both your needs and budget:
- Term Life
- Universal Life
- Whole Life
- Indexed Universal Life
If you’re not sure which plan you should choose, please click the button below. During the quote process, you will receive a free consultation to help you determine the best plan for your needs.
How long would you be able to pay your bills if an accident or injury kept you from being able to work? For most Americans, it’s only a few months.
Disability insurance provides a variety of financial benefits while you are unable to work. It doesn’t matter if your disability is temporary or permanent—the right coverage can help you support your family by:
- Paying your rent or mortgage
- Covering student loan payments
- Assisting with other debt obligations
If you’re interested in disability insurance, start the quote process today by clicking on the button below to request a no-obligation consultation with a licensed agent.
Medical and other bills start piling up immediately after an accident. Don’t let the accumulating costs stress you out. Accident insurance provides cash benefits for a variety of expenses when you or a family member suffer an injury. Just some of these include:
- Deductibles, copayments, and other out-of-pocket medical costs
- Housing costs, including rent or mortgage
- Home maintenance & utility payments
- Groceries, transportation, and childcare
While accident insurance is not yet available in all states, it will be by the end of the year. To find out if it’s available in your area, click the button below to start your quote.
Surviving a critical illness is very likely thanks to modern medicine. However, many still require long months of treatment, during which you might not be able to work. Whether you or a family member are diagnosed with a heart attack or stroke, renal failure, cancer, etc., the cash benefits from critical illness insurance can help pay for:
- Home & vehicle modifications
- Physical & speech therapy
- Treatments not covered by your medical insurance
- Out-of-pocket costs (including deductibles or copayments)
- Private nursing care, and more!
Insurance coverage for critical illnesses is not yet available from the carrier. If you are interested in purchasing this supplementary coverage, please check back soon, or contact us if you have any questions.
The freedom of working for yourself can sometimes come at a cost. The luxury of sick days is not something you get to enjoy. When you’re a food vendor, you can’t work when you’re sick. And if you can’t work, you don’t get paid.
24/7 sick pay coverage keeps helps by providing up to $1,500 in cash benefits per month for up to 6 months that you can use for:
- Out-of-pocket medical costs like deductibles & copayments
- Mortgage or rent payments
- Car payments & transportation costs
- Utility bills, groceries, and childcare costs
When you meet the required conditions, sick pay insurance can help protect your financial stability while you recover. Coverage for all states will be available by the end of the year. To learn more, or to get a quote, please click the button below to get started.
A cancer diagnosis can be stressful. If you or a family member were to be diagnosed, supplemental cancer insurance would give you one less thing to worry about. Depending on the plan you select, you could receive up to $100,000 in cash benefits that could be used for a variety of financial obligations, including paying for:
- Out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Deductibles & copayments
- Transportation to and from treatment
- Housing & meals while away for treatment
- In-home help with childcare, laundry, and meals
Policies for cancer insurance are not yet available from the carrier. However, they should be open shortly. If you are interested in a cancer insurance policy, please check back with us soon.
Taking charge of your health involves more than just getting the proper coverage. It means staying on top of your deductibles, finding the best providers, and more. While managing these aspects of your health used to be difficult, as a FLIP customer, you can now choose to make it simple by purchasing access to HealthiestYou, a simple and easy-to-use health management resource.
This resource includes a variety of benefits like:
- The ability to shop and compare prices for various procedures
- Medication discounts
- Wellness coaching
- 24×7 access to doctors
- Health management content
If you’d like to take control and better manage your health with the HealthiestYou program, simply click the button below to get started.
As a small business owner, getting affordable access to legal services no longer has to be a hassle. You’re eligible to purchase LegalShield for a small monthly fee as one of the additional benefits we are pleased to offer. Whether you need a lawyer to help negotiate contracts for your business or you require advice for a personal issue, LegalShield provides the help you need.
Some of the benefits you’ll be able to enjoy include:
- Letters and phone calls on your behalf
- 24/7 emergency legal assistance
- Contract and document review
- Legal services for IRS audits
- Power of attorney
- Trial defense services
- Standard will preparation
- Document assistance for residential loans (refinancing, foreclosures, purchases, etc.)
- Uncontested separation or divorce representation, name change assistance, or adoption representation
- Motor vehicle services for non-criminal moving violations and/or accidents
If you’d like to learn more about LegalShield, or if you’d like to purchase it today, please click the button below.