FARMERS MARKET INSURANCE IN OREGON
Farmers’ markets in Oregon are some of the most popular in the country, especially those in Portland. The area is well known for its seafood, but there are many other types of food for people to choose from and farmers’ markets allow you to showcase the products you sell. With so many people in one place, though, the risks of an accident, including something going wrong at your booth, is high. You need protection for your business and the products you sell.
Our Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP) allows you to have general liability, business personal property, and products-completed operations liability at an affordable price. In addition, our no quote process means you can purchase your policy online at any time and have 24/7 access to all your documents.
LET FLIP WORK FOR YOU
ANNUAL POLICIES FROM
NOT READY TO BUY?
No pressure. No hassles
MOVED OUT OF STATE? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
FLIP is licensed in all 50 states
Did you buy a policy in New York then moved to Ohio? No problem. Your policy follows you wherever you go, provided you follow the licensing and certification requirements of the state in which you reside.
NEED HELPFUL STATE RESOURCES?
- To learn more about how to become a vendor at Portland area’s Farmers Markets, click here for more information.
- To view “Growing Portland’s Farmers Markets: A Direct-Market Economic Analysis” prepared by the city of Portland, click here.
- To learn more about Food Safety Guidelines and the Farm Direct Bill for farmers market vendors in Oregon, click here.
- View more information about food sanitation rules in Oregon here.
- EatingWell magazine called Portland Farmers Market one of America’s top farmers markets. For more information click here.