BBQ Food Liability Insurance

Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP) offers insurance to food vendors including caterers, distributors, cottage home food production, trailers, carts, and concession stands. One of the main client categories falls under “BBQ.” BBQ trailers, BBQ caterers, and even BBQ sauce makers all need insurance to protect themselves and their equipment as they sell their products.

People are beginning to look forward to summer’s weather. Winter has been long and cold, helping many to dream of the warm air, longer nights, outside pool parties, and barbeques. With BBQ season fast approaching, kicking off on Memorial Day, it may be time to evaluate your insurance plans.

Starting at $299 a year, FLIP’s insurance includes general liability, product liability, and Inland Marine coverage to protect your food vendor and property needs. With FLIP, you receive instant coverage when you apply online. There is no waiting, and you have instant access to all your insurance documents. FLIP makes food vendor’s insurance affordable, quick, and easy for business professionals. Make sure your BBQ company or products are covered with the insurance coverages you need for safe business practices.

Looking to start a facebook page to promote your BBQ trailer or BBQ catering company? We’ve including a few links to some of our favorite BBQ facebook pages to give you inspiration:

While you prepare your BBQ grill for the warmer weather, prepare yourself for your business ventures by purchasing insurance. With insurance, you can be assured that you and your business are protected and you won’t have to worry about anything else except firing up your grill.

Questions? Feel free to contact us or share your thoughts on our Facebook page!


Contact us

260 South 2500 West Suite 303
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

P: 844.520.6992


"I have used FLIP insurance for two years now. They have always provided excellent service at an affordable price. Don't consider going with anyone else!"

Jessi, TN