Stands, Trailers & Vendors

Concession stand insurance can protect your business from the hefty cost of liability claims. Don’t let unforeseen events such as customer slip and falls, food poisoning, or stolen equipment ruin your financial future. Protect your business with FLIP today!

*Annual plan starting at $299/year


FLIP’s concessions insurance includes A+ rated general and product liability, equipment coverage, and more to give your business the protection it needs.


As an event-going business, you will likely need to include additional insureds on your policy. FLIP offers unlimited additional insureds to concessions businesses at no extra cost.


With FLIP, it takes less than ten minutes to protect your concessions business. You also gain instant, 24/7 access to your policy and information through our online user portal

Do Concessions Businesses Need Insurance?

As food industry businesses, concessions businesses face a unique set of liability risks, from accidents that cause bodily injury to customers getting sick from the food you serve. Liability claims can be expensive—often costing concession businesses tens of thousands of dollars or more. Concessions insurance can protect your business from the out-of-pocket cost you may be required to pay for liability claims, allowing you to continue running your business with peace of mind.

Your business faces a unique set of risks that require a unique set of coverage. Our online program provides home-based business owners like you with customizable, comprehensive coverage to protect you and your business from the cost of claims.

What Does Average Insurance Cost On A Food Concession Trailer?

Food trailer insurance starts out at $299 per year with the option of adding additional coverage or increased limits through FLIP. 

Coverage Details:

General Liability Aggregate Limit
Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
Personal and Advertising Injury Limit
General Each Occurrence Limit
Damage to Premises Rented to You (Any One Premises)
Liability Deductible
Business Personal Property / Inland Marine Limit (Any One Article / Aggregate)
Business Personal Property / Inland Marine Limit (Per Occurrence) - Deductible

For food trailers, general liability limits only apply if you add a Trailer Endorsement to your policy. (Trailer Endorsement can be added during checkout).

**Please note that this is only a summary of your insurance coverage. All policies have specific terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations. Please refer to the policy for a complete description of coverages. For a sample policy, please contact us at (844) 520-6992 or by email at

General Liability

General liability can protect your business from paying for third-party bodily injury and property damage claims. It can also protect against claims regarding products-completed operations, personal and advertising injury, and more.

Aggregate Limit: $2,000,000

Product Liability

As a food industry business, you run the risk of making a customer sick from your food, whether from foodborne illness, unlabelled allergens, or more. In these cases, product liability insurance can protect you from paying out of pocket for claims that your food made a customer ill.

Aggregate Limit: $2,000,000

Business Personal Property / Inland Marine Coverage

Inland marine coverage can protect your business from the cost of repairing or replacing broken or stolen business equipment. FLIP’s cottage food law insurance policy offers two coverage options for inland marine that you can choose according to your business needs.

Aggregate Limit: $10,000

Damage To Premises Rented

If you rent a space to do business, like a commercial kitchen, or participate in events, you need insurance that protects you from potential damages that might occur there. What’s more, property owners and event organizers may require you to include them as an additional insured on your policy. FLIP provides unlimited additional insureds at no extra cost.

Aggregate Limit: $300,000

Cyber Liability

Cyber liability insurance protects your business from the costs that arise from experiencing a cyber security breach.If your business collects or stores information online, on a computer, or on a mobile device, we strongly recommend this coverage option.

Aggregate Limit: $100,000

Program highlights AND PROGRAM BENEFITS

Annual Policies



$ 299

Don't Take Our Word For It