A+ Rated Vendor Liability Insurance

Buy Vendor Insurance in Minutes and Download Proof of Insurance Immediately!

Financial setbacks from a liability claim could mean closing your food vendor business. Don’t let unforeseen events such as slip and fall accidents put you at risk for a lawsuit. Our affordable and comprehensive general liability insurance coverage is ideal for food vendors.

Event Insurance

Get A+ rated insurance with an easy online application for your next event. You’ll receive instant coverage the moment your payment processes. FLIP allows free unlimited additional insureds for food vendors participating in events, expositions, farmers markets, or festivals.

Coverage Details:

General Liability Aggregate Limit $2,000,000
Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit $2,000,000
Personal and Advertising Injury Limit $1,000,000
General Each Occurrence Limit $1,000,000
Damage to Premises Rented to You (Any One Premises) $300,000
Liability Deductible NO DEDUCTIBLE
Business Personal Property / Inland Marine Limit (Any One Article / Aggregate) $5,000/$10,000
Business Personal Property / Inland Marine Limit (Per Occurrence) - Deductible $250

For food trailers, general liability limits only apply if you add a Trailer Endorsement to your policy. (Trailer Endorsement can be added during checkout).

**Please note that this is only a summary of your insurance coverage. All policies have specific terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations. Please refer to the policy for a complete description of coverages. For a sample policy, please contact us at (844) 520-6992 or by email at info@fliprogram.com.

Vendor business insurance protects food vendors from third-party claims that might arise from their food vending operations. Covered claims may include slip-and-fall accidents, illnesses caused by food products, or equipment loss.


Vendor insurance from the Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP), provides coverage for business personal property/inland marine, general liability, and product liability.

A basic general liability insurance policy from FLIP starts at $299. However, there are additional coverage options that you can add to your customize your policy. For example, as a food vendor, you may wish to increase your business personal property coverage amounts or add a trailer endorsement.

Yes. When you operate your food vendor business, you are liable if injuries, illnesses, or damages happen in the process of your business operations.

For example, if a customer gets sick eating your food or if somebody trips and falls over your stand and is injured, you could be held responsible. Claims from unfortunate incidents like these can easily wipe out your business and personal finances and cause your business to close.

In addition, many farmers markets, state fairs, festivals, and event organizers require all food vendors to carry them as additional insureds to protect them from your liability.

Vendor Insurance - Event, Expo, Fair, and Festival Liability Insurance

Program Highlights

  • General Liability
  • Products and Completed Operations Coverage
  • Personal and Advertising Injury Coverage
  • Damage to Premises Rented Coverage
  • Business Personal Property Coverage

Program Benefits

  • No Quote Process
  • 24/7 Access to Policy Documents
  • Convenient Online Purchasing
  • Licensed In All 50 States
  • A+ Rated Insurance Carrier

Contact us

260 South 2500 West Suite 303
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

P: 844.520.6992


"I have used FLIP insurance for two years now. They have always provided excellent service at an affordable price. Don't consider going with anyone else!"

Jessi, TN