Liability Insurance for Home Based Bakers

Nothing beats working from home, especially if you are doing something you love, which you are. You’ve gone through all the red tape, completed all the forms, and basically turned your house into a commercial kitchen. You’re almost ready to go; there’s just one more thing you need: protection in case something goes wrong.

What risks do you face? Your personal and business accounts could be fair game if one of your clients claim your food led to them having an allergic reaction. Same goes for a client who claims they injured themselves on your premises. Not preparing for risks can be expensive.

But if you have bakers insurance, you have put yourself in a good position to safeguard your money. Our Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP) has the coverage you need for this type of business at an affordable price.

FLIP was created to give as many food vendors as possible the policy they need, including those who specialize in:

benefits of flip

Program Highlights

  • General Liability
  • Products and Completed Operations Coverage
  • Personal and Advertising Injury Coverage
  • Damage to Premises Rented Coverage
  • Business Personal Property Coverage

Program Benefits

  • No Quote Process
  • 24/7 Access to Policy Documents
  • Convenient Online Purchasing
  • Licensed In All 50 States
  • A+ Rated Insurance Carrier

What is FLIP?

FLIP was created to offer the most affordable liability insurance to food vendors without sacrificing coverage. By creating an online program, long and expensive underwriting processes were shortened, allowing FLIP to offer quality insurance policies at reduced prices compared to more traditional methods of processing. In addition, the online presence gives food vendors more control over their policies at their convenience.

Contact us

260 South 2500 West Suite 303
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

P: 844.520.6992


"I have used FLIP insurance for two years now. They have always provided excellent service at an affordable price. Don't consider going with anyone else!"

Jessi, TN