Why you need Liquor Liability Insurance

Now offering discounted

Commercial auto policies

With purchase of General Liability Policy

Liquor Liability Details

Liquor Liability Insurance for Concession Stands

Concessionaires who serve or furnish alcohol during events, food festivals, or farmers markets can now purchase liquor liability insurance through FLIP. Liquor liability insurance protects your concession business from potential lawsuits when alcohol that you served leads to another person's negligence.

For example, if you serve alcohol to someone who causes a car accident, you could also be held liable because your actions contributed to their intoxication.

Legally, you could be found indirectly responsible. Your court costs, legal fees, and medical expenses could easily add up to thousands of dollars. Could your concession business survive or would you be financially ruined?


  • Fast & Secure Online Quote
  • Buy General Liability Coverage Now
  • Download Proof of Insurance at Checkout
  • Unlimited Additional Insureds with General Liability Policy
Get Quote

Why Buy Liquor Liability from FLIP?

A+ rated

FLIP offers "A+ Rated" insurance with an easy online quote process for liquor liability. Why take risks when you can get affordable, comprehensive general liability insurance coverage with a liquor liability endorsement from FLIP? It's easy to protect your concession business from exposures, including risks associated with serving alcoholic beverages.

With liquor liability and general liability coverage, your concession business can confidently serve alcoholic beverages.

Get Quote
benefits of flip

Contact us

260 South 2500 West Suite 303
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

P: 844.520.6992


"I have used FLIP insurance for two years now. They have always provided excellent service at an affordable price. Don't consider going with anyone else!"

Jessi, TN