Contact | 844.520.6992

Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP) Logo

Alaska Food Liability Insurance

Cover your food business in Alaska today

We Provide Coverages For:

Don’t see your business type listed? See more industries

Alaska Food Business Insurance

The largest state in America, Alaska was the 49th state admitted to the United States in 1959. The United States bought Alaska from Russia in 1867 for $7.2 million, or $0.02 an acre. Many people considered it a bad purchase at the time, but Alaska is now home to 25% of America’s produced oil. The Last Frontier State is also the place where most of America’s seafood, including salmon, crab, halibut, and herring, comes from.

If you are a food vendor in Alaska, you have the expertise to make amazing food for your customers. Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP) has affordable policies that can safeguard your finances and give you peace of mind as you work.

Alaska Food Insurance Coverages

  • General Liability
  • Products and Completed Operations Coverage
  • Personal and Advertising Injury Coverage
  • Damage to Premises Rented Coverage
  • Business Personal Property Coverage


Get Quote

Licensed in all 50 States

Did you buy a policy in Alaska then moved to New Hampshire? No problem. Your policy follows you wherever you go, provided you follow the licensing and certification requirements of the state in which you reside.

Get Quote

Let's Talk About Numbers for Food Vendor Liability Insurance