Liquor Liability Details

Commercial Auto Insurance

Your vehicle is an essential part of your business, and if it were damaged in an accident, it could be financially devastating to your business. You cannot control road conditions, weather, or other drivers, but you can purchase the right commercial auto insurance to protect you and pay for damages from an accident. FLIP auto policies are only available in select states, including California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington. FLIP customers in these states may be eligible for a discount on their commercial auto policy through us.

Why Should I Purchase Commercial Auto Insurance?

Commercial auto insurance is needed to cover your car, truck, or van that is used in the operation of your business. Your personal auto policy may not cover your vehicle when it is being used for business purposes. Even if it does, it may not provide the coverage specific to your commercial auto needs and exposures.

Why you need Liquor Liability Insurance

What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?

Commercial auto insurance is similar to your personal auto insurance, except it provides coverage specific to your business needs.

Coverages available are:

Covers injuries or damage to other people or property if you're at fault for an accident.

This coverage protects you if you're involved in an accident with someone who does not have insurance and it will pay for injuries, such as medical expenses, that result from an accident. This coverage also protects you and your passengers if you are struck by a hit-and-run driver.

  • Medical bills
  • Lost wages
  • Pain and suffering

Underinsured motorist insurance pays for injuries, such as medical expenses, that result from an accident caused by a driver who has too little insurance to cover all of the injuries.

  • Medical bills
  • Lost wages
  • Pain and suffering
Comp and collision insurance provides protection for your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident. Collision insurance pays to repair or replace your vehicle if it collides with another object, or overturns and rolls. Comprehensive insurance provides protection for your vehicle if it is damaged by something other than a collision with a vehicle or object, or if your vehicle is stolen.
Covers the cost of roadside assistance in the event of a mechanical breakdown, dead battery, or flat tire.
Helps you get a temporary rental if your vehicle is down due to a covered loss.
Hired auto coverage provides liability insurance for vehicles you lease, hire, rent or borrow to use in connection with your business.

Non-Owned Vehicle insurance can cover your liability when one of your employees occasionally uses his or her personally-owned vehicle for your business.

Auto Application

Already have a FLIP policy? Get a quote on business auto liability insurance.


General Liability & Auto

Don't have a FLIP policy? Purchase general liability insurance and apply for a commercial auto quote at the same time.

Get Quote

Buy Commercial Auto Insurance from Trusted FLIP Partners

Insure your commercial auto with a trusted FLIP partner:

  • Is the #1 Commercial Auto Insurer in America
  • Has an A+ Rating from AM Best
  • Has Insured Over 1 Million Commercial Vehicles with Thousands of Small Businesses Around the Nation
Get Quote
Benefits of FLIP

Contact us

260 South 2500 West Suite 303
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

P: 844.520.6992


"I have used FLIP insurance for two years now. They have always provided excellent service at an affordable price. Don't consider going with anyone else!"

Jessi, TN