Contact | 844.520.6992

Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP) Logo

Minnesota Food Liability Insurance

Cover your food business in Minnesota today

We Provide Coverages For:

Don’t see your business type listed? See more industries

Minnesota Food Business Insurance

Minnesota is an amazing state with numerous “firsts.” It was the first place to see an open heart surgery and bone marrow transplant, the first stapler, supercomputer, masking and scotch tape, and Aveda beauty products. The North Star State was also the place where pop-up toasters, Tonka Trucks, Rollerblades, and the first practical water skis were invented. Food? Wheaties cereal, Bisquick, Green Giant vegetables, the first canned ham, and the Milky Way candy bar were all invented in Minnesota.

There are many food professionals in Minnesota. Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP) offers liability insurance for street cart food vendors, caterers, food trucks, bakers, concessionaires, private chefs and many others. Our policies are the most affordable and still offer coverages that food business owners in Minnesota need to protect their business.

Minnesota Food Insurance Coverages

  • General Liability
  • Products and Completed Operations Coverage
  • Personal and Advertising Injury Coverage
  • Damage to Premises Rented Coverage
  • Business Personal Property Coverage


Get Quote

Licensed in all 50 States

Did you buy a policy in Minnesota then moved to Kansas? No problem. Your policy follows you wherever you go, provided you follow the licensing and certification requirements of the state in which you reside.

Get Quote

Let's Talk About Numbers for Food Vendor Liability Insurance