Food Liability Insurance in Iowa

Iowa has a lot of famous people who have lived there. John Wayne, Glenn Miller, Donna Reed, Mamie Eisenhower, and Meredith Wilson were all born in the state. Iowa is the only state name that starts with two vowels, and The Hawkeye State is the home of the National Balloon Museum.

Iowa has many food vendors, and many of them can benefit from having a Food Liability Insurance Program (FLIP) policy. FLIP wants to protect your food business by providing you with affordable coverages that can safeguard your finances.

Program Benefits


24/7 Document Access


A+ Rated Insurance Carrier


Licensed In All 50 States


Let FLIP work for you

Annual Policiy From:


Buy now

Not Ready to Buy?

Set up a reminder for the day you want to purchase. No pressure. No hassles.

Set up a reminder

Resources for Food Business Owners in Iowa

The following is helpful state information for food vendors, caterers, private chefs, food cart vendors, bakers, and other food professionals:

Moved out of state? We've got you covered

FLIP is licensed in all 50 states

Did you buy a policy in Iowa then moved to Washington D.C.? No problem. Your policy follows you wherever you go, provided you follow the licensing and certification requirements of the state in which you reside.

Contact us

260 South 2500 West Suite 303
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

P: 844.520.6992


"I have used FLIP insurance for two years now. They have always provided excellent service at an affordable price. Don't consider going with anyone else!"

Jessi, TN