Street Food

Protect your street food business online in minutes with $2 million in general liability, $10K in tools and equipment coverage, and more for peace of mind while running your business.

bowl icon


Customize your street food vendor insurance plan with high-quality policies to fit the needs of your business, including general liability, tools and equipment coverage, and more for added coverage.

salt and pepper


Need to add a business to your policy as an additional insured? Not a problem! With FLIP you can include as many additional insureds as you need at no additional cost to your premium.

Learn More
soy sauce holder


FLIP’s quote-free online process makes getting the coverage you need as easy as 1, 2, 3. Get insured in minutes and gain instant, 24/7 access to your policy online via FLIP’s online user account.


What Is Street Food Vendor Insurance?

As a street food vendor, your business faces a variety of liability risks, from bodily injury and property damage claims to customers getting sick from the food you served them. Liability claims can be expensive, often costing tens of thousands of dollars or more. That’s why you need street food vendor insurance to protect your business—it can mitigate and sometimes eliminate the out-of-pocket cost you may be required to pay for liability claims and can allow you to continue running your business with peace of mind.

Things we cover

Protect your street food vendor business with up to $2 million in A+ rated general and product liability insurance as well as $10k for tools and equipment insurance. Not enough coverage? Not a problem! FLIP provides increased limits and additional policy options for businesses that need them

get insured today

General Liability

Aggregate Limit: $2M

General liability can protect your business from paying for third-party bodily injury and property damage claims. It can also protect against claims regarding products-completed operations, personal and advertising injury, and more.

Product Liability

Aggregate Limit: $2M

As a food industry business, you run the risk of making a customer sick from your food, whether from foodborne illness, unlabelled allergens, or more. In these cases, product liability insurance can protect you from paying out of pocket for claims that your food made a customer ill.

Inland Marine

Aggregate Limit: $10,000

Also referred to as tools and equipment coverage, inland marine insurance can protect your business from the cost of repairing or replacing stolen or broken business equipment. FLIP offers increased coverage limits for inland marine based on your business’ insurance needs.

Damage to Premises Rented

Aggregate Limit: $300,000

This coverage can protect your business from the cost of claims arising from damages done to rented spaces, such as an event booth or commercial kitchen. It’s common for property owners and event organizers to require businesses to list them as additional insureds on a policy before renting a space. FLIP provides unlimited additional insureds at no extra cost.

Cyber Liability

Aggregate Limit: $100,000

Cyber liability insurance protects your business from the costs that arise from experiencing a cyber security breach.If your business collects or stores information online, on a computer, or on a mobile device, we strongly recommend this coverage option.

See all Coverage Details

Dont Take our word for it



  • General Liability
  • Products and Completed Operations Coverage
  • Personal and Advertising Injury Coverage
  • Damage to Premises Rented Coverage
  • Business Personal Property Coverage
  • No Quote Process
  • 24/7 Access to Policy Documents
  • Convenient Online Purchasing
  • Licensed In All 50 States
  • A+ Rated Insurance Carrier

Coverage Details:

General Liability Aggregate Limit $2,000,000
Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit $2,000,000
Personal and Advertising Injury Limit $1,000,000
General Each Occurrence Limit $1,000,000
Damage to Premises Rented to You (Any One Premises) $300,000
Liability Deductible NO DEDUCTIBLE
Business Personal Property / Inland Marine Limit (Any One Article / Aggregate) $5,000/$10,000
Business Personal Property / Inland Marine Limit (Per Occurrence) - Deductible $250

For food trailers, general liability limits only apply if you add a Trailer Endorsement to your policy. (Trailer Endorsement can be added during checkout).

**Please note that this is only a summary of your insurance coverage. All policies have specific terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations. Please refer to the policy for a complete description of coverages. For a sample policy, please contact us at (844) 520-6992 or by email at

Contact us

260 South 2500 West Suite 303
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

P: 844.520.6992


"I have used FLIP insurance for two years now. They have always provided excellent service at an affordable price. Don't consider going with anyone else!"

Jessi, TN